Re: [RTTY] Ebay question

To: k4fj@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ebay question
From: "Dick, W1KSZ" <w1ksz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:48:19 -0400
You are correct, it is spam. Do not open any links, just
delete it. If you go to "my e-bay" (your account) you will
see if it was a real message.
And no, there is nothing you can do about it.
Another way to ID it is the poor grammar. After all, English
is a second, third or etc language for most of these crooks.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

k4fj@aol.com wrote:
> I have used Ebay only a few times and don't really like it.
>
> The problem is that I am receiving stuff from aw-confirm@ebay.com saying that
> I bid and didn't pay, dah dit dah dit dah.......
>
> I presume this is spam and treat it as so.? But, I am sick of getting the
> crap.
>
> Have any of you gotten this stuff from "ebay.com"?
>
> Any advice on whom to complain to, other than ebay?
>
> 73, Steve

73, Dick, W1KSZ