[RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:54:24 +0100
Hi all,

Missed the first session completely due to a busy week at work. The second
session started slow, but picked up later on, with some strong W's on 20m. I
was quite surprised to work Italy on 10m way after dark too.
There was also some very strange propagation with F, ON, PA and G's on 20m,
which isn't normal, but also DU and E21 quite loud as well.
The last session started OK, and I got a few runs going, but most were
short-lived.
The last couple of hours were real hard work, with lots of QSB and the need
for repeats.

I also got quite annoyed when a few stations kept calling over the exchange,
and it was the same few that seemed to do it each time. Not good practice!
I also had a few calls saying WORK B4, when I had never called them before,
so I am not sure how they logged my call!

My log is now on LoTW, but paper cards are always welcome!

Here is my claimed score:
___ Single OP., All Band, Low Power
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    12      125     9       0