[RTTY] SCC RTTY - 2007

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY - 2007
From: "Duane Budd" <dcbudd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:21:55 -0400

What a nice contest! Too bad the bands didn't cooperate. 20M
was horribly noisy in east Tennessee most of the time. 80M
and 40M were better - I worked New Zealand and Japan on 40!

150 Q's with the new Icom 756ProIII (WOW!) using the
Navigator USB interface (WOW again!) with RCKLog plus the
MMTTY software - absolutely the best contesting setup I have
ever used.

While I am NOT a "serious" contester, I sure do have fun.
Thanks to all you fine people for the Q's.

73

Duane Budd, W5BEN
dcbudd@charter.net

Comodo AntiVirus http://www.comodo.com : Outbound message clean.
Scan Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 3:21:55 PM
Virus Definition Update: Sun, 26 Aug 2007
Copyright © 2006 COMODO ®. All rights reserved.