Re: [RTTY] C9 on RTTY

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>, w5kdj@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] C9 on RTTY
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:55:08 -0400
C9 on RTTY? Of course!

I beleive that many guys would be more than happy to have C9 in the Log on
RTTY.

Wayne, have a nice time over there, Please try RTTY!
Good luck!

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
p.s.
(I only worked C9ECI on RTTY in February 2005 - but think I copied that
callsign incorrect; never find any QSL information).

2007/9/1, Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>:

> Wayne, W5KDJ, will be there over two weekends Nov 29-Dec 10. He only plans
> CW, but when I queried him about RTTY:  "If I get more request for it I
> might give it a try"
> Not sure how high on the "most wanted" list it may be, but it's one that I
> need. Wayne may be contacted  w5kdj@comcast.net
>

> C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D