[RTTY] RTTYRITE MFC Problems

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTYRITE MFC Problems
From: "Stuart Spatz" <slspatz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:37:54 -0400
I am trying to set up for the contest this weekend and going crazy.

I am running WriteLog V 10.63.

When I hit enter to open a new log, I get the WriteLog window, a WriteLog
Contest Selection window, a 60 WPM Baudot - Rttywrite window, a RTTY Control
Panel, and an "RTTYRITE MFC Application window saying that the "RTTYRITE MFC
Application has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for
the inconvenience." I gives me 3 options: Debug, Send Error Report, of Don't
send.

If I hit "don't send", I am left with the WriteLog window and a RTTY Control
Panel. If I hot debug, I get the same results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please reply to slspatz@cox.net

Thanks in advance.

73