[RTTY] Quartz Hill QRT

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Quartz Hill QRT
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:27:41 +0000
Hi All,

For the past 10 years I have enjoyed operating in RTTY contests from Quartz
Hill mostly as ZL2AMI and this year as ZM2A. The radio site is to close down
after this weekends CQ WW RTTY DX Contest.
see www.zl6qh.com

A large wind farm called West Wind is to be built. See Meridian Energy web
site for a description. The construction will take about two years and we
hope to rebuild the radio site and be back on air in about three years.

I have been lucky enough to set some Oceania records from the site. From
October onwards please listen hard for my signal from a noisy City location
using a Tri-Band beam, a Delta Loop on 40m and a Dipole on 80m.

Good Luck to all in the CQ WW RTTY DX Contest.

73

Bob ZL2AMI/ZM2A