Re: [RTTY] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:09:03 -0700
Sorry to hear of your problem Fidel, but many of us also have nice
paperweights on the shelf. :-)

If you decide to try soundcard RTTY, I would recommend AA5AU's
excellent website to help you get started:

http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html

Don is one of the all-time great RTTY contesters and has freely shared
what he has learned with everyone. Give it a try, you won't be
disappointed.

Bill W6WRT