[RTTY] 160 meter RTTY Contesting

To: "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 160 meter RTTY Contesting
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:42:49 -0700
Again, I plan on rallying on 160m at 0300Z and 1000Z, Oct 13, in the digital
portions of the band for LOTW contest.  During other times I will operate the
Makrothen and LOTW. If anyone from the PAQP asks for a report specifially for
that contest I will give them a serial number and my ARRL section.  All other
will get RST, Grid and State.
Since I will not be able to operate during the day time,
I will stick with the lower bands for these contests.
Becasue of previous commitments, I  will not be operating the RTTY sprint this
time.

73, Jim
AD6WL

I know there was some talk about 160 meter RTTY in contest.  Well here is a RTTY
 contest that includes 160.  The multiplies are per band so that should
encourage some 160m.  I propose the 160m rally times of 0300Z and 1000Z.

73, JIm
AD6WL

Logbook of the World Contest, RTTY/Digital: 0000Z-2359Z, Oct 13
        Mode:   RTTY, Digital
        Bands:  160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m
        Classes:        Single Op All Band (QRP/Low/High)
                        Single Op Single Band (QRP/Low/High)
        Max power:      HP: >200 watts
                        LP: 200 watts
                        QRP: 5 watts
        Exchange:       RS + (state/province/country)
        QSO Points:     2 points per QSO with same country
5 points per QSO with different country, same continent
10 points per QSO with different continent
        Multipliers:    Each US state (excluding KH6/KL7) once per band
Each VE area once per band
Each DXCC country (including KH6/KL7) once per band
        Score Calculation:      Total score = total QSO points x total mults
        Submit logs by: November 12, 2007
        E-mail logs to: (none)
        Post log summary at:    (see rules)
        Mail logs to:   (none)