[RTTY] Writelog setup for Mak/Lotw combo

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Writelog setup for Mak/Lotw combo
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:49:53 -0500
If you setup the contest exchanges for the 'combo'

don't forget to remove the 'required' command for grid, state, rst
You can still log them, but if working both contests, not each exchange is
'required' for logging.

I'm ready...

Will be running my first contest with new FlexRadio SDR5000a.

I expect Murphy...so if I disappear in the middle of a qso... in the words
of the Guvinator...."I'll be baaack!"

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved
of it. Mark Twain