[RTTY] Makrothen RTTY VE3GSI SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: "RTTY e-Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen RTTY VE3GSI SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:48:17 -0400
This is one of my favourite contest.  I like the exchange and for me the
scheduled breaks are great. I had a couple of minor glitches with the
logging software, nothing to cause any grief or keep me from handing out
some kilometres to my fellow contest Ops. This is one contest I really want
to work when the solar cycle is back in full swing, come on Ol' Man Sol, we
all miss you!

The 20 and 15 Meter bands had almost no background noise here which allowed
me to copy stations that could not even lift the S-meter off of the pin.
There were a few Russian stations with over the pole flutter but for the
most part the bands were good with very little requests for repeated
reports.

My greatest distance was from ZM3R on both 20 and 40 Meters. The high for me
was when I had a run of about twelve Japanese stations answer my low power
CQ's. No lows for me in this contest as every station I heard in the contest
we perfect gentlemen (and ladies).

------------
   80:   65
   40:   59
   20:  249
   15:   27
   10:    0
Total:  400  Total Score = 1,885,084

Thanks to everyone for the Q's, see you in LoTW or if you need paper, the
Buro is ok too.

73 Eric - VE3GSI