[RTTY] DJ3IW Makrothen

To: "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DJ3IW Makrothen
From: DJ3IW Götz <goetzlin@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:33:07 -0000
Makrothen Contest   2007

Call Used                   : DJ3IW
Entry Class                 : Single, All Band, High Power
Operating Time              : 10h 50m

BAND    QSO    POINTS
=====================
80        9     48352
40       41    326256
20      126    852803
15       76    468947
10        0         0
---------------------
Total:  252   1696358

Station:  IC-756 Pro 3, ACOM1000 at 750W max., 3 el SteppIR,
          80/40m dipoles, SCS PTC2, MMTTY
Software: Writelog 10.61E

Remarks:  Although I topped my 2006 result I had the impression
of reduced participation esp. from countries south of the equator.
No ZL, VK or LU in the log, best DX being CX4AAJ with 11614 km.
The Makrothen module for WL showed all the errors reported elsewhere
already. Condx were much better than recently giving the chance for
many NA contacts.

73 de Goetz DJ3IW