Re: [RTTY] W4UEF JARTS claimed score and an observation

To: "DieselCar@aol.com" <DieselCar@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W4UEF JARTS claimed score and an observation
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:42:52 -0400
Working in JARTS and looking for the numbers received (ages) I thought, and
picked up the number - no calculation, that an average age would be 56!

Rick, wondering if you or someone else you guys have past years averages?
Where are we going? Towards higher number, I guess...

73's Andrei EW12AR-NP3D

2007/10/23, DieselCar@aol.com <DieselCar@aol.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to contest sponsors and to all  participants.  And a thank you much
> all whom I was able to  log.
>
> After limiting one call per person (2, 3 or 4  banders) and eliminating 00
> and 99 age groups from a total of 598 QSO's, I  calculated the remaining
> ages.
> The results are as  follows:
>
> GROUP          AVERAGE AGE         AGES  (low/high)
> =====          ===========          =====
> ALL (436)          56.4             14/82   (other than 00 and 99)
> NON-USA (185)     53.3             27/82
> USA (251)         58.6             14/81
>

> While running a Ten-Tec Orion II wid about 50w to  a horizontal delta loop
> as
> a SOBLP,  my claimed score is as  follows:
>
>     QSOs  Points  DX:   Call Areas
> 80m:  117   237    2    15
> 40m:  182   409    24    14
> 20m:  263   634   34    19
> 15m:   36    94   16     8
> 10m:    0     0    0     0
>
> Total: 598 1374  Total multipliers:  132  Score:  181368
>

> ue Rick  W4UEF

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)