Re: [RTTY] JARTS age analysis and more.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS age analysis and more.
From: DieselCar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:44:38 EDT

Hello,

No, Bob.  I did not log KB1NYQ. It was WC8VOA.  The same  as Dick, AA5VU,
loggged.   WC8VOA's call is easy for me to  remember since there was three
VOA's
Sites near this QTH in the past.

ue Rick W4UEF

On  10/24/07 2:25 AM, "rtty-request@contesting.com" \
> From: "Robert  Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
> Subject: [RTTY] JARTS age analysis and  more...
>
> 1) The 13-year-old operator I worked must have turned  14 on Sunday when
Rick
> worked him... or we have two young contesters  in our hobby! (I worked
KB1NYQ)

Bob K0RC,

I worked one 14 year  old and the call was WC8VOA who I assume was using a
club
call (West  Chester Amateur Radio Association).

Anyone else work WC8VOA?

73  Dick AA5VU