[RTTY] ubuntu linux

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ubuntu linux
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:15:27 -0400
Well after fighting with xp and vista with my SAT software i have
made up my mind to trash this junk and go to ubuntu linux for my
Satscape software. now to fine some RTTY software that will run under
linux with my Hal gear. have MS office for lunix installed now and it
is great. and my Sat program runs twice as well and the graphics are
outstanding much better then windows. having been a faithful windows
user since day one i have now gave up and found something better.
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P.
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1