[RTTY] NON RTTY REQUEST

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NON RTTY REQUEST
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:59:10 -0500
I know this is not RTTY related, but I hope one of you computer experts can
help. The new pastor of my church likes to send personal letters to people
and not use form letters. She asked me about VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE.  If
anyone is using this type of software at home or in your business, I sure
would appreciate you advice and recommendations and how well these programs
work. Also, do you recommend a program ?

PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECT SO AS NOT TO TAKE UP SPACE ON THIS REFLECTOR.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M