[RTTY] TARA WB4YDL SOAB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA WB4YDL SOAB HP
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:19:23 -0600
Hello:

This was my first TARA (and also my first ARRL 160 ). I really enjoyed this
contest and had some interesting call ins. I nice surprise was a D2 calling
and when things got tough to the East, an FO came back from the West. The
signals from EU were generally down but many workable. It ended with a nice
JA run on a closing 20M - only one HL made it in the log. Lots of fun ! I
need to effect repair of my 80M long Windom as the SWR spiked when I was
running 1500 watts - now showing a dead short. Time to break out the antenna
analyzer. Thanks for all the calls !

           TARARTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2007-11-30

   CallSign Used : WB4YDL