Re: [RTTY] [FCG] TARA RTTY MELEE

To: "Ted Huf" <ted@w4ze.com>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>,<fcg@kkn.net>, "'N3SH'" <N3SH@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [FCG] TARA RTTY MELEE
From: "Art Burke" <aburkefl@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:51:38 -0500
I got into the TARA contest for an hour or so - still need three or four
states for WAS RTTY.
Quite suprisingly, I found a clear freq and called CQ. So many guys kept
coming back that
even when I wanted to stop, they just kept coming! That little stint
resulted in
50 QSOs in 35 minutes. I was using DXLabs at the time (not nearly as
streamlined as
N1MM) and the wife said watching me work those guys was like watching a guy
playing a video game!

Got one of the states I need (WY) but still need NE - since I got interested
in RTTY,
I still haven't heard a station from NE.

Art - N4PJ