Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAZ

To: zs2ez@axxess.co.za
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAZ
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:19:51 -0500
Hey Barry - Congrats on WAZ RTTY!
After your posting I decided to check my status of WAZ DXCC and found out
that I did work all 40 Zones and have confirmed 35 of them in LoTW. hihi!
Missing zones 2, 18, 19, 23 and 30; again this is in LoTW.
But I forgot that not all diplomas are currently recognize LoTW as a proof.
Will have to check my paper QSL's, expect less confirmed Zones in there.
Well, will have to send cards direct for WAZ RTTY. Maybe will try to get it
on 20 meters only - work all 40 zones and have confirmed 33...

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2007/12/3, Barry Murrell <zs2ez@axxess.co.za>:

> Thanks to Naz VO2NS I completed my RTTY WAZ tonight - thanks Russ WA3FRP
> for
> putting me in touch with Naz to arrange the sked!
>
> Still awaiting my cards for zones 7,10 and 30 - hopefully they will get
> here
> by Christmas to give me a really nice present!
>
> Now for just 2 more entities via LoTW for the RTTY DXCC - otherwise I
> might
> have to break down and submit a mixed LoTW/Card application!!
>
> 73 de Barry Murrell ZS2EZ
> (EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
> KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa
> Member : PEARS, SARL, ARRL, SA AMSAT