Re: [RTTY] nice roundtable on 160 rtty

To: "'FireBrick'" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>, <Gedking@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] nice roundtable on 160 rtty
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anders@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:50:29 -0600
Bill,
 Ed, k8ot , suggest 1990. Does not matter to me. Where ever the established
portion is for rtty.
Nq4a came up after you left with 300mw. Barely readable but workable.
Interesting story about ice fishing from n9ntc, w9ixx was discussed.
Sometimes in life you find out you don't know as much as you thought you
did/do( you reading this Subich). I always thought ice fish was a unique
species(eat frozen). But I'm from MS :(

Anyone else needs MS for was on 160 see uncle Bill' sked below.
I think 160 popped open 0130z(sat night) down here to the n/ne/e. Probably a
little later to the nw/w. I did work Bill, w6wrt, right after sunset.
Copied a TF station in cw earlier.
I don't chase awards but will help you out with yours.
73
Charles/kk5oq