[RTTY] WAZ RTTY and 5B WAZ and some thoughts

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAZ RTTY and 5B WAZ and some thoughts
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:15:07 -0500
Amplifier is down, conditions are not so good... Weather stinks...
a. Inspired by Barry ZS2EZ, I decided to check my status of WAZ RTTY and
also 5B WAZ.
b. Worked all Zones on RTTY and sent out seven last zones, I dont have QSL's
from, now waiting for replies.
c. Met WAZ field checker for basic WAZ (KE2UK - Ron is my neighbour, thnks
Ron!) and got in touch with Floyd N5FG, WAZ manager.
d. Sent Floyd my application for WAZ basic.
e. Then, checked my 5B WAZ; found out that I worked so far 173 zones (not
all of them on RTTY though) and have confirmed 153 so far.
f. Sent out direct QSL's to all guys from needed Zones, now waiting for