[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX1227

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX1227
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:35:55 -0600
RTDX1227 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 27 DECEMBER 2007 (BID RTDX1227)

This week our information came from W6IZT, DJ3IW, GU0SUP, I5FLN, NG3K, and DX
Summit.
Thank you all.

Friday 21
0521-14082 E4/OM2DX
0636-14082 JD1BMM
0648-14080 YI9MI
0657-14084 UK8OAR
0702-14080 EW1AK
1005-21080 TA1DX
1019-14081 4K9W
1026-14089 YI9VFF
1050- 7037 UN7PBY
1131-14083 XU7ABN
1222-14087 EA8OM
1248-18101 4K4W
1253-14082 HK3WGQ
1318-14081 EP4SP
1323-14081 CN8IG
1413-14081 CO3CJ
1441-14082 TF3GC
1447-14084 LX8DL
1803- 7036 4Z5AV
1819- 7039 EW7AW
2242- 7026 JD1BMM
2338-14083 BX5AA

Saturday 22
0053- 7043 EA6BH
0118-14082 JD1BMM
0323-18102 E20WXA
0655-14081 4Z5NF
0658-18107 UN9PQ
0953-14085 UN1L
1007-14085 UK8AKK
1017-14081 4K9W
1024-14080 EA8ATE
1059-14084 CU6NS
1210- 7038 UN7PBY
1212-14083 4Z5TA
1236-14082 TF3IGN
1237-14084 CO8LY
1251-14083 YB0JIV
1342-14084 LX8DL
2251- 7039 FM5AA

Sunday 23
0017- 7045 HP1AVS
0026-14084 CX6DAP
0158-14081 H44V
0237- 7036 UN7PBY
0520-14083 UN7PBY
0609-28082 E20WXA
0636-10140 TR8CA
0658-14084 UK8AKK
0800-14081 UN7TF
0901-18101 E20WXA
0937-14082 4K9W via DL6KVA
1039-14089 TA1DX
1055-24907 4X6ZQ
1055-14086 TF3PPN
1258-14083 HK3WGQ
1317-10143 E21YDP
1341-14088 PZ5RA
1349-10144 EA9IB
1509-14091 TF3AO
1522-14082 CN8IG
1555-14088 EA6BH
1700-14086 CU6NS
1804-14086 CN8NK
1820-14085 EA8ATE
1908- 7040 CN8KD
2153-14087 CX6DAP
2241-14084 FM5AA
2252-14080 HK3WGQ
2320- 3580 KL8DX
2324-18102 H44V

Monday 24
0350-21086 JD1BMM
0353-18102 H44V
0644-10141 TR8CA
0727-18107 ZL1BYZ
0751-18105 BX5AA
0857- 7024 H44V
1034-14080 E20WXA
1212-14083 YB0JIV
1247-14085 YB5AQB
1317-10144 EA9IB
1337-10143 4L1FP
1409-14089 TF2CT
1421-14085 IS0YHV
1426-14082 HV50VR
1502-14088 LX8DL
1616-10142 EA9IB
1643-10142 TR8CA
2111-14088 KL8DX
2222- 3585 TR8CA
2305- 3587 EA8OM
2330-14083 YB0KYM

Tuesday 25
0420-14085 DS5QLJ
0731-14078 6K2DIO
0734-14084 UK8OAR
0744-14081 SU1KM
0810-14080 HV50VR
0832-18103 BX5AA
0927-14084 CN8IG via EA7FTR
1022-14086 TF3PPN
1050-14083 TF3AO
1116-14083 TF2CT
1132- 7037 UN7PBY
1141-14088 KP4MS
1253-14087 VQ9JC
1311-24910 4X6ZQ
1337-14083 EP3PK
1605-14086 CN8KD
1736-14084 OX3DB
2120-14088 KL8DX
2234- 3583 YL2GE
2237- 7038 FM5AA
2325-14083 BX5AA

Wednesday 26
0600-14082 T88RY
0753-14088 BX5AA
1018-14081 9K2YM
1020-14071 UN1L
1024-14086 TF3IGN
1134-14083 4Z5NF
1224-14087 LX2007G
1227-14085 OH0/OH7LZB
1313-14087 TF2CT
1348-14082 TF3PPN
1358-14087 OX3DB
1502-10144 EA9IB
1602-14082 EA8AOP
1622-24922 OV1A
1658-10141 TR8CA
2118-14083 CX6DAP
2221- 7037 FM5AA

Thursday 27
0557-14082 T88RY
0719-14083 HL5YI
0745- 7007 3D2AG/P
0819-14086 YI9MI
1015- 3582 DO5UWE
1137-14080 T88RY
1143-14085 CN8IG
1239-10142 UN7PBY
1240-14087 VK6DU
1322- 7035 UN7PBY
1357-10144 3A2MW
1447-14086 YB0JIV
1512-14083 CU6NS
1602- 7037 4Z5AV
1814-14085 CN8KD
2022-10142 T88RY
2039-10144 EA9IB
2049-14084 CX6DAP
2143-14085 KP4SQ
2201-14081 EB9AVE

Notes of Interest:

FJ, St. Barthelemy - St. Barthelemy was granted "new entity" status by the
ARRL.  Contacts made December 14,2007 are
eligible for DXCC. Phil, FJ5DX, says W6IZT, Gregg, is joining the St. Barts ham
club as a full privileges member.
Gregg says he will be signing FJ5KH during the week of January 6, 2008 and
hopes to get on RTTY.  QSL via AI4U.

JD, Ogasawara - Look for JG7PSJ from Dec 29 to Jan 4 from AS-031.  QSL via
JG7PSJ.

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink network, and
are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/vk2sg-rtty.

For next week's bulletin, send your bandpass and notes of interest to Phil,
GU0SUP, at e-mail: pcooper@guernsey.net

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com