Re: [RTTY] just to start the year off right about SO2R

To: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>, "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] just to start the year off right about SO2R
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:14:49 +0000
Bill,

I think you just hit on the very serious problem that was overlooked in all
the diatribe we had on this list and others.

This is just as much SO2R as having two seperate boxes. So is the IC7800
and the Orion II and many of the SDRs.  Even my FT1000mp would allow me to
search the band for multipliers, go grab them and quickly come back to my
run frequency!

How does one enforce this rule? I see the XE is now going to have a SO2R
group - I will do something else that day, thank you.

HNY

Jerry, W6IHG