[RTTY] RU Claim Score AB0RX (Multi-Single with K0BX) High Power

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RU Claim Score AB0RX (Multi-Single with K0BX) High Power
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:30:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi gang, here is our first cut at the score for AB0RX
+K0BX.

We operated the whole 24 hours which helps.  Saturday
was by far the best day.  We quit with almost 900 q's
on Saturday evening.  Most we ever had on a Saturday.
Sunday morning we had a great run into Europe with
almost 4 hours without a stateside contact.  Then the
band went out for a few hours.
We worked all states including DC, Alaska, HI.

Equipment was a IC-756PROII with a new Alpha 8100 AMP
@1450 watts output.
Antenna a Force 12 (I cant remember the number) but it
has 5 ele on 10, 3 ele on 15/20 and 2 ele on 40
meters.  Dipole on 80 meters.  Our tower is 72 foot.

We used Writelog networked to another PC with a
IC-775DSP and AL-82 which works better on 80 meters
than the Alpha.

Most fun was running on 40 meters with the beam
pointed towards Europe.  We could work all stateside
and many Europeans calling in.  Lots of Europeans were
much stronger than the stateside stations.

Thanks to all that worked us and the log has been
upload to LOTW.

AB0RX George and K0BX Joe

SCORING:  1457  QSO points x   125 multipliers =
182125  claimed score

80M  249
40M  448
20M  644
15M  116
10M    0

MULTIPLIERS
States worked:
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NJ   NY   DC   DE   MD
PA   AL   FL   GA   KY   NC   SC   TN   VA
AR   LA   MS   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   MT   NV
OR   UT   WA   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN
WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   SD

Provinces worked:
NB   NF   NS   PE   QC   ON   MB   SK   AB   BC

DX:
4X    9A    CN    CT    CT3   CX    DL    DU    EA
EA8   EI    ER    EU    F     FG    G     GI    GJ
GM    GU
GW    HA    HB    HC    HI    HK    HP    HR    I
IS    J3    JA    KH6   KL    KP4   LU    LZ    OE
OH    OK
OM    ON    OZ    P4    PA    PY    PZ    S5    SM
SP    SV    SV9   TA    TG    TR    UA    UR    V7
XE    YL
YO    YU    YV    ZC4   ZL    ZS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.