Re: [RTTY] RTTY program for new op.

To: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>,"RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY program for new op.
From: "Michael Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:30:50 -0000
I would think it would be best to set him up with MMTTY, since it's free and
appears to be the most popular. Then with N1MM free, he's good to go with
good daily and contest logging software. I change back and forth too
often.His best bet would probably be to learn the MMTTY/N1MM setup, since
you also mentioned he would rather now spend any money.

73, Mike K9MI