Re: [RTTY] RTTY QSOs on LoTW logged as FSK31?

To: "'Doug Hall'" <k4dsp.doug@gmail.com>,"'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY QSOs on LoTW logged as FSK31?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:55:57 -0600
I don't know about the FSK showing up as FSK31, but RTTY contacts should be
logged as RTTY since that's the mode and not FSK.

I sent an E-mail to lotw-help@arrl.org last week and received a prompt reply.
Then today received the answers to my questions.  So
took less than a week for answers.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com