[RTTY] IC11 for FSK/RTTY on rear 13 pin on TS2000

To: <adjust_ts2000@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] IC11 for FSK/RTTY on rear 13 pin on TS2000
From: "LA6FJA/K3RAG Stein Roar Brobakken" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:26:13 +0100
Hi guys

No diddling on RTTY!!!

The radio will not diddle at all, it happned when I changed today from PCI
soundcard to a USB sound card.

Suddenly I decided to disconnected the 13 pin from my microham box to the
TS2000, and I had the power on from the PSU both to the TS2000 and to the
MK.

I know LA7HJA changed two of this IC before, but its so boring to drive 4-5
hours on way to the repairs shop to fix a static electricity trouble.

Even I had 2 x 4mm ground wires from radio to PSU, I sure got some arc from
the PC?.

So now I cannot get any diddle on neither of my 2 USB MK boxes L

The unit which making the diddling in FSK is the IC11 .

This is IC11 on the rear of board of the TS2000m, and its connected to the
ACC2  13 pin.

Drawing on

http://www.la6fja.eu/ts2000.html

http://www.la6fja.eu/images/FSK%20unit.jpg

do anyone changed this before or have any idea if it possible to solder a IC
frame for the IC11 on the board?

Anyone have a idea how to measure this or to fix this to NOT happen ?..maybe
I should add som 100nF caps to the unit????

-----#

Stein Roar Brobakken               (aka RAG LA6FJA)

P.O.BOX 5

NO-2853 REINSVOLL

Norway

Telephone: +47 48 22 44 21

 <mailto:la6fja@gmail.com> mailto:la6fja@gmail.com

skype:la6fja

HAMRADIO: LA6FJA - K3RAG - DU1/K3RAG

Member of: NRRL #LA-M 11387, WWYC#129, CTC#540, WE4YL SCDC DX Club,LA IOTA
Club, ARRL, PARA DX CLUB, Gjøvik- og Totengruppa av NRRL, Oppland DX Team

 <http://www.la6fja.eu> www.la6fja.eu