Re: [RTTY] Does BARTG sprint send a log acknowledgement?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Does BARTG sprint send a log acknowledgement?
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:38:26 -0600
> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:17:12 -0500
> From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] Does BARTG sprint send a log acknowledgement?
>
> Anybody get a reply from BARTG that their log was received?
>
> Not me so far.
>
> Jerry W4UK

Jerry W4UK,

I received an immediate robot ACK of the submittal; however,  the next day
John GW4SkA sent a note saying he could not open my aa5vu.log file.  It must
be the old Mac vs. PC thing so I saved and sent him the aa45vu.log file in
MS Word (text ) format.  John was able read the MS file and he converted it
to Note Pad format.  He sent a follow up note saying everything was okay.

If there is a question on your log submitted, drop a note to "John GW4SKA"
<ska@bartg.demon.co.uk>

73 Dick AA5VU