Re: [RTTY] Mexico Intl results?

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Mexico Intl results?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:34:42 -0600
I've not found any official results other than for XE stations.  Just as I've
never received any awards from the FMRE despite a 2nd
place World single op effort in 2002 and a 3rd place world and 1st place USA
SO2R in 2005.

I really don't care about the wall paper but I feel if an organization is going
to sponsor a contest and say there will be awards,
they should send the awards and make the results public in a timely manner.

I'll be shopping for furniture with the XYL tomorrow.  See everyone is a real
RTTY contest next weekend in WPX.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com