[RTTY] FW: Mexico

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: Mexico
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:42:34 -0600
Don,
Thanks for posting the address for the XE rules. I tried the site listed in
QST and SM3CER and could not get either site to open for me. The one in QST
would time out and say "unable to open" and the SM3CER site took over 2
minutes and still did not open and I gave up. I may play a little in this
one and then maybe not. I will be there for the WPX next week.

73  Dick  KS0M