[RTTY] RTTY WPX AA5VU SOAB HP (Total Correction)

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY WPX AA5VU SOAB HP (Total Correction)
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:53:30 -0600
Thanks to all for the QSO's in the 2008 WPX RTTY contest.  It was
fun and the aa5vu.log file has been accepted by the CQ and LoTW
robots.

I had to correct one QSO where I logged the report instead of the
call. Changed the number to my call so the other station may not
be dinged.  Operated the TS-570S barefoot most of the time but
used the amp for some QSO's to cut down on repeat requests.

73 Dick AA5VU

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AA5VU
Operator(s): AA5VU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Austin, TX

   80:  038  094
   40:  099  288
   20:  227  357
   15:  037  071
   10:  000  000
Total:  401  810  Prefixes = 198  Total Score = 160,380

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/