Re: [RTTY] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

To: "Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:06:37 -0500
At 01:09 PM 2/13/2008, Tom Moore wrote:
>The other side of that coin is that I had at least 10 or 15 'dupe' calls for
>which "I knew perfectly well" had called me earlier and acknowledged my
>report with my call correctly.. It really doesn't bother me too much because
>I always work dupes (as fast as I can) and press on.  But I often wonder
>..why? Whats going on here? ...

Happens to me too, and I have always assumed they are not using
logging software and they have to depend on memory or a paper list
for Dupes. Lots of guys just use something like MMTTY standalone.  I
always chuckle when some guy calls me twice within 15-20 mins - his
memory is probably as bad as mine.

Jerry W4UK