Re: [RTTY] uvnc

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] uvnc
From: Antti Känsäkoski <oh8gzn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:29:04 +0200
> Jay kirjoitti:
>> Yes Ultra vnc as in http://www.uvnc.com
>>
>> I use it and remote desktop as well, but was wondering if anyone had
>> tried
>> it with Writelog and RTTY.

You could also try remote desktop connection(MS Terminal Services which
uses RDP protocol) with remote using. It is bundled to Win XP Pro, just
check setting on from my computer settings. My own experiemence is that
RDP has less jitter and lag than VNC when using over low
bandwidth(0.5-1MBps) connections. There is also client for other OS than
Windows so you are not limited to m$ products :)

--73 de Antti OH8GZN