[RTTY] Any chance for LoTW RTTY'er from ID & CO ?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Any chance for LoTW RTTY'er from ID & CO ?
From: SP4K <sp4k@vp.pl>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:16:17 +0100
Hi.

Encouraged by the discussion regarding missing Montana on RTTY with LoTW
confirmation available ( by the way - I have just happily confirmed RTTY LoTW
MT with W7PAQ in recent WPX ), I would like to query for any LoTW RTTYer from
Idaho and Colorado states available for 20m sked.

Have worked a number of CO's - no luck with LoTW, as to ID - just two or three,
but again no LoTW confirmation. Tried to call almost daily CQ WAS last month -
all but CO & ID. Bad luck, I guess.

Ready for sked, anyone ?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Chris SP4K (HF4K)