Re: [RTTY] PSK TURNOVER SPEED...

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PSK TURNOVER SPEED...
From: "Michael Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:11:29 -0500
Ok Jack, no I have never really done anything but a little PSK31 here and
there. I have a friend in FL that I think has tried them all out. Since it's
typing mode over the air, I tend to rush and get my carpal tunnel fired up.
A little email at my own pace doesn't seem to bother it nearly as much. That
is interesting about PSK63, and the fact it has a faster turn around. Bill,
as far as being a good dx mode, PSK31 is, but it's not the type that is
going to be as quick as RTTY. My PSK31 DX contacts have usually been short
qso's, but the Dx station is not going nearly as fast as RTTY stations going
for rate.

73, Mike K9MI