Re: [RTTY] Working VP6DX

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Working VP6DX
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:29:57 -0600
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net> wrote:

>  They are working very high in the band on 30 meters, not a place I'd
>  normally listen.
>
>  A few days ago when I worked them, according to my RX, their mark signal
>  was right on 10.150 and their space was 170 Hz lower. On later
>  occasions, they were a tad lower.

OK, so 30, then.  Dunno if the ol' 5-band trap will tune up there but
it surprised me by tuning well enough on 17 to work them there!

Thanks!

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR