Re: [RTTY] Screenshots of PropNet interference?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Screenshots of PropNet interference?
From: Brian Pawloski <bripaw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:52:28 -0800 (PST)
I have run propnet, I first did it several years ago. the only bands I have
done it on were 6, 10, and 30 meters, bands which I thought it may be useful
on. I have never run it as a un-attended operation. I have set it off manually
trying to be carefull about QRM.....I last ran it a week or two ago on 30. some
observations I made the last time I ran it, most stations seem to be automated,
30 is always open during the day going somewhere........as far as screenshots
it is very easy to see propnet stations QRMing each other!!!

Brian w8bri