Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes

To: "W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>, "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:02:55 -0500
I disagree whole heartedly.

The N1MM team and Rick have been extremely responsive to requests from the
users.

If you don't believe me, take a look at the N1MM groups on Yahoo Groups.

I have reported a problem in mid-contest and had it fixed before the contest
is over! I challenge any other program to even come close to that level of
support.

And did I mention that N1MM is entirely free.

My two cents.

73, Tom, W1TO