[RTTY] RTTY presentation to contest club - THANKS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY presentation to contest club - THANKS
From: "Barry Baker, K4CZ" <K4CZusa@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:38:36 -0400
I received many responses to my request for RTTY presentations.  Thanks for
all of the PowerPoint presentations, articles and website references.  I now
have plenty to work with...the hard part will be condensing all of this
interesting and helpful information into 20-30 slides!

If my final slide show seems like it would be useful to other presenters,
I'll post it on the web and send the address to the reflector.

Thanks again for all the help.

73, Barry K4CZ