[RTTY] tx5c 12m missing log report

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] tx5c 12m missing log report
From: Brahmangou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 03:45:32 EDT
I worked tx5c on 12 meter ssb on the first day. A really solid contact.
After 5 days the contact never showed up on their online log, so I worked them
again for insurance. That contact showed up the next day on their web page. I
guess there was a problem with the 12 meter log, as I've seen several missing
QSO reports dealing with 12 meters almost exclusively. Maybe something to do
with the weather related equipment failures.

73,
Marty AB5GU

Home.