[RTTY] FW: Kosova (Kosovo) Added as Multiplier for CQWW DX Contests /CQ

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: Kosova (Kosovo) Added as Multiplier for CQWW DX Contests /CQ DX Marathon
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:41:49 -0500
OK, so in a contest, what prefix will be Kosovo ?  If I work a YU, YT, YZ or
other prefix now considered Serbia, how will I know which country it is,
Serbia or Kosovo ?  Or, what prefix do I set up in DX4WIN or N1MM to log it
as Kosovo ?  It appears to me that CQ is jumping the gun before a lot of
questions are answered. A lot of things need to happen before this is a real
done deal as I see it.

73  Dick  KS0M