Re: [RTTY] IRC (International Reply Coupon) Questions

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] IRC (International Reply Coupon) Questions
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:25:32 -0700
Well IRC's are very interesting.  Best approach is to take them with the
pile of envelopes to your Post Office.  In days gone past when my XYL
was doing a lot of QSL's the approach varied from Post Office to Post
Office even in the same city.

We found one guy who would take US, actually he would take anything and
give you the postage or apply the postage.  Some try to read "the book".
By far the easiest approach is to sell the IRC's to hams who want to use
them.  As they are a terrible buy that works best.  You also receive out of
date IRC's which are worthless.

Guess that's why they now to on-line QSLing with paypal I guess, but
haven't figured that one out yet.