[RTTY] EA test GU0SUP SOAB(LP)

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EA test GU0SUP SOAB(LP)
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:44:41 +0100
Hi all,

I only had a few sporadic hours to operate, but conditions seemed to be less
than pleasant, and it was hard work.
Quite a few very loud stations who could not hear any callers too!

Got a little annoyed with several UT stations, who would move and sit next
to any DX that was spotted!
And when I tried some CQ'ing, UR4U worked me, then moved just a little
higher and called CQ, blotting me out completely, and messing up a QSO that
was in progress.

A rather poor effort from me, but partly due to lack of time, and poor
conditions.

Here is what I managed:
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Provinces       Call Areas
80m:        0      0     0            0                   0
40m:       67    219    26           14                   0
20m:       94    123    30           16                   6
15m:        0      0     0            0                   0
10m:        0      0     0            0                   0
Total:     161   342    56           30                   6

Total multipliers:      92
Score:                   31464

Thanks to all for the points, and patience, and my log is now on LoTW.
Paper cards welcome as always!

73 de Phil GU0SUP