[RTTY] FW: TARA SKIRMISH

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: TARA SKIRMISH
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:18:02 -0500
Scott,
I only have N1MM to use for contesting. I will use the TARA PSK file to run
the TARA SCIRMISH. It is the only one I could make work. It will show a RST
report, which I don't think is a problem as you do not send in a log, but
submit on line. I have made a dry run and I think it will work ok. I will
probably have to do my own scoring. But, since I will probably have less
than 100 contacts, I don't consider it a problem. Anyone out there who has a
better suggestion for this contest ?  Please let us know and we will all be
happy.

73  Dick  KS0M