[RTTY] Re EI RTTY DXCC

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re EI RTTY DXCC
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:32:03 +0100
Hi Denis,

Welcome to the club! As far as I know, I am the only GU with RTTY DXCC.
My DXCC is numbered 984.

I've also got WAZ (a very nice certificate!) which is numbered 121.

My next target is WPX RTTY, and I have submitted the cards, and now I am
just waiting for the certificate to arrive. I entered around 1012, but there
were a few dupes in there, and it looks as though I will get credit for 1004
prefixes. I trawled through my QSL boxes, put everything into Excel and then
sorted the file. Took ages!
I am told I will get cert No. 5, but will wait and see what it is when it
arrives.

I also have WAS and WAC, but both are a little plain.

Well done Denis!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP