Re: [RTTY] Need these states

To: Juan Jose Bernal Fortuny <eb1isn@gmail.com>, 'Scott Long' <k8sm@windstream.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need these states
From: Phil Sauvey <akdxer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
Juanjo,

Sorry I missed you today. Lets try a sked as I had some pretty great signals
out of EU this morning. I will be around the shack tomorrow if you would like
to try?

Phil
KL8DX

Juan Jose Bernal Fortuny <eb1isn@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Scott.

Now it´s con 14.090 Phil KL8DX, but his signal its very weak a too many
calls, I will tray other day.

I write an email to W7LR, and for HI I have some QSOs but nothing on LoTW.

Thank´s for all Scott.

73, Juanjo EA1CJ.