[RTTY] 9M6/LA7XK RTTY News

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 9M6/LA7XK RTTY News
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:52:43 -0600
Subject: [GOLIST] 9M6/la7xk   DX NEWS
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 05:54:03 -0500
From: K1XN <golist@gmail.com>
To: GG <GOLIST@yahoogroups.com>, WTDXA <WTDXA@yahoogroups.com>

John

Just for your info

I am normally qrv on Rtty in the evening locally,that is after 10:00 UTC
an to around 14:00 utc dependent on the conds. They are very bad at the
moment. On 20 I am normally TX 14079,5 to avoid the EU qrm above 14080
and are RX 1 - 3 up
I have also worked on 30m transceive or split above 10.140MHz I am also
QRV in the morning here, around 22:00 to 00:00 UTC but I worked only 4
contacts this morning.
I hane also only worked 5 US stations, one two on 20m rtty and the rest
on my a little rusty CW.

We are leaving Friday morning so only two nights left.

Please spread this info around.

WX: 100F an partly cloudy. Most enjoyable since it snowed when we left
LA on the 14.

73 de Halvard 9M6/la7xk