[RTTY] SPDX RTTY HZ1PS SOAB LP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SPDX RTTY HZ1PS SOAB LP
From: Peter <vk6apw@iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:47:15 +0800
SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: HZ1PS
Operator(s): HZ1PS
Station: HZ1PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Jeddah, KSA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:   44   425    27
   20:  276  2680    57
   15:    2    20     3
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  322  3125    87  Continents = 4  Total Score = 1,087,500

Comments:

Again, limited time due to work etc. to participate but enjoyed the contest very
much. Conditions not the best, only the 2 stations heard on 15, nothing on 10.
Despite problems with my 40 set-up, decided to turn the power down to 40 watts
and give a couple of calls - thankfully most stations I called in S&P were able
to print with me. Missed AFR for the big mult for all continents - beamed down
there several times but nothing heard. Thanks to all for the Q's and thanks to
the Polish Radiovideography Club for the contest.

Peter - HZ1PS