[RTTY] Sates still needed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Sates still needed
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:07:34 -0400
Hello once again group, it appears some rtty ops here are much sharper than I
am in determining what states I need more that I am...HiHi
Man oh man I must have been half asleep when I last posted my states needed
list...

But at any rate for my eQSL eWAS award I only need VT worked and confirmed via
eQSL
and for LOTW I require HI , MT, and WY

I will be active this weekend attempting the ARI International DX Contest
operating only in rtty, I will be on 20m during peak times then 40 + 80M later
on during the day. So if you should see my call on the cluster or if you will
be active during this contest please feel free to drop me a line or two I would
really like to close this chapter up of this hobby... Hi Hi ...

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3tes
http://www.eqsl.cc/Member.cfm?VE3TES