[RTTY] Unbelievable..2008 RTTY RoundUp Scores

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Unbelievable..2008 RTTY RoundUp Scores
From: "Robert Montemerlo" <montemerlo@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:52:04 -0400
Well this goes to show that no good deed goes unrewarded..

Entered as W1SLF from a the bottom of a Maine valley using 100watts and a
doublet. I went Multi Op because I wanted to watch the cluster to give out
ME to as many folks as I could. Needed to rebuild my computer to do it.

It appears that noone in New England wanted to enter that class...

Won the Multi Op Low Power for the NE Division and ME Section with a mere
410 QSO.

Thanks (I think)

Bob KB1JZU