[RTTY] 2008 RTTY RoundUp

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2008 RTTY RoundUp
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 05:40:25 -0700

What I know.  First the only point of contact for RTTY Roundup Score or
related problems is the ARRL Contest group. Easiest way to reach them is
contests@arrl.org.

The Web report will be forthcoming as its been done for a while.  It takes
a lot of effort to get all of this stuff up on the web and there are tight
schedules.  This will include the LCR reports and the entire Web package
which this year is quite large.

If there are errors in the Web Writeup they can and will be corrected.  QST
is now most likely in the mail so that can only be fixed via magazine
corrections.  I do on occassion bust callsigns or there are typos.  You can
direct those errors to me and I will get them fixed by the team.

Oh, my first busted call was Ed, W0YK who is also known as P49X.'

Thanks to everyone out there who submitted things for this years reports.
It is always appreciated.  I did notice when the QST version was released
that our big sponsor of plaques seems to have not done those this year.  So
plaques are available for purchase if you happened to win one that is not
sponsored.

We can again it seems use some sponsor's if you or a group is interested
for next year just drop Sean Kutzko, KX9X a note at the above address.
They can get your bankcard info over the phone.